Thursday, November 19, 2009

Welcoming Me and You

Welcome. This is my first forage into the world of blogging and I have no idea if anyone will ever find me or read me. But for my pleasure, joy and ego I begin.

In the future I hope to share my opinions, my humor, a few of my poems and my stories with you. I am a published author but relatively unknown. Maybe this will change now, with your help, if I am worthy.

At the outset let me tell you I am -- my own coined word -- an audiovideobibliophile. That is, I love music, movies, and books and will gladly discuss them anytime. I also love history and politics although I do not love politicians. Politicians seem to have lost sight of their moral compass, and debate and weigh issues based on personal agenda instead of, in that great Star Trek phrase, "the needs of the many."

So, again, welcome. Sometimes I expect I will be angry, sometimes playful. I only hope that we all have fun or open our minds -- or both. Oh, and my motto is: DO NO HARM.

Thanks for listening. Roy

No comments:

Post a Comment