Sunday, March 11, 2012

How To Order Amber Waves

Dear Friends, Family, and Perfect Strangers Who Like to Rwad,

My novel, AMBER WAVES, is available on Kindle or in a real, paperback edition. Told with humor and a gentle regard for historical accuracy, AMBER WAVES is a traveler's quilt of experiences and stories as it recounts the lives of two special people who cannot die, living in a world filled with people who do. It is a fun read, and as I went through the editing process to prepare the paperback version, I knew that I could be proud of it.

The first line is: "Marduk walks."

The book is available at Amazon.com or directly through CreateSpace.com. At either website you can find it by keywording my name, the name of the book, or the ISBN -- 9781469963751. The book is also available through other booksellers but I encourage Amazon because your shipping there is free on combined orders of $25 or more.

AMBER WAVES costs $16.50, which is less than admission for two to a movie and about half the cost of a lunch out at Applebee's for two, including tip. So please consider buying my book. You will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment