Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Rambling Man

It is a new day. Boy does that sound corny and kind of dumb -- of course it is a new day! This one has been odd, though, as Diane and I try to fit new ideas (well, old ideas that are reawakened) into our lives. My mother used to say, ask a busy man to do something and he will find the time. I am beginning to feel that, at 60, I am actually finding the time whenever I look for it! And a good part of that time I spend writing.

i have submitted articles and poems to Helium.com in droves lately, and plan to keep on doing so. I am also re=thinking my novel and my "memoir" and even considering blogging them page by page or chapter by chapter. All the while working, trying to sell stuff on eBay, and keeping track of all the people I love. Busy, indeed! And time is becoming my friend for a change.

Plus there's TV to watch -- Lost is winding down, Chuck is on demand, and the New Doctor Who is delighting me --- David Tennant was a tough act to follow, but so was Christopher Eccleston. Matt Smith is doing just fine so far.

But nobody is Rose.

O Blah Dee O Blah Dah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment