Friday, July 8, 2011

Off Line For A While

Dear Readers,

Just a quick note to let you all know I will be off line for a short time. Not that anyone would notice. But for the time being I am occupied with the delight of moving into a much larger accommodation. As wonderful as our kids have been to take us in, we now have a place to call our own and they can get their regular lives back as well. Yet we are only a mile and a half away from them and our grandson. It's what we call a win win win situation. Plus, once the dust has settled and been properly swept up, I can get back to writing again. So few projects, so much time!

So the Amber Waves sequel will have to wait. First my book on the Occupation. Then maybe a more lighthearted effort and a memoir and a horror novel that's been hiding in my closet like a Bogey Man, waiting to attack! But for the moment, silence. A short moment, I expect.

Thanks, and keep watcing for more. There will always be more.

No comments:

Post a Comment