Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Reviews Are In

Dear Readers (and may your numbers grow),

The first reviews of AMBER WAVES are in, with positive feedback all around. One of you commented that he did not see the surprises at the end coming, which means I did my job. Another said it screams "sequel." As I mentioned in my last blog, I might revisit Amber Waves and its inhabitants someday anyway -- and a third gentle reader saw the blog and said, "Might go back there? Pleasde go!"

IUn all instances I feel I did my job, and I feel that the characters have more to say and more growing to do. There are other projects standing in the way, of course, but the delight is that I have plenty of material and ideas to keep busy for a very long time. So watch the skies! Or at least the ether.

No comments:

Post a Comment