Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A Brief Hello

Hello from Salinas. I haven't blogged in a while, not since I actually turned 60. And no one will read me if I don't write. Just saw a House about a woman who blogged about every aspect of her life to a major gollowing, and recently saw the film Julie and Julia about another woman who blogged about 365 days of cooking. I guess that btells me I should be blogging daily but have not worked up the discipline yet. I think I have a subject -- travel stories. Di and I haven't traveled much but we have been to some fascinating and exotic places like Amsterdam's flower market, the pubs of Dublin, the wilds of Montana and the middle of the Red Zone, Terre Haute, Indiana. With eyes open. I wonder if I should write about all that?

Imput, my chosen ones! More imput!

After all, there are enough political pundits and character assassins in the world, and as much fun as it is to gripe -- and with many good excuses to boot -- I think I would rather entertain.

1 comment:

  1. We miss you guys! I haven't been blogging much lately either --- can we chat this weekend, via Skype? hugs and kisses to both of you!!! from Kim and Linda!

    ReplyDelete