Tuesday, April 15, 2014

The Kindle App and My Book List


FYI: Did you know that you don’t have to have a Kindle to buy Kindle books? There’s an app for that – a free app from Kindle so you can download onto your PC, laptop, iPhone, iPad, whatever you have that you could use to read text. Then you can buy anything at the Amazon Kindle Store, including my books! The best news is that there are literally hundreds of titles available for free, hundreds more – including all four of my poetry volumes – for under a dollar! Kindle is great, KindleFire is wonderful, but you don’t have to have one to open up the Kindle world! I apologize for my blatant self-promotion. But somebody has to do it! In that vein, let me offer you my Kindle list: Amber Waves, a novel, $2.99; Meeting Ronald Reagan, Poems, 99 cents; Banned in Boston, Poems, 99 cents; Thinking About Asphalt, Poems, 99 cents; Poems, Prayers, Promises and Procrastinations, Poems, 99 cents; All are great bargain reads! Well written, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment