Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Clever

This is a short blog today, unless of course you follow the enclosed link. It's time for a small celebration -- onc again I am in print! It is electronic print, but, hey, that's the wave, right?

You will find my article and photos, "The Scariest Creature in Yellowstone," on the following link: www.clevermag.com.

Or if you Google me you should find it under my name. While you're at it visit my author's page at Amazon.com or look for my novel Amber Waves on that site or on CreateSpace. I am proud of the work, but no one knows I exist and I need the help of anyone and everyone willing to spread the word. My book is not 50 Shades of Grey, but it's a ripping good yarn!

Maybe 50 shades of history . . .

Clever is a great e-zine and editor Diane Kochenberg is a pleasure for writers to work with, very encouraging and helpful. I recommend that you look through it after you've read my article, and support the mag if you can.

Selfish self-prmotion, I know, but Celever has published me twice now, and I am grateful and proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment